Dragaera

drink (was Re: Klava Recipies)

Thu Mar 20 11:43:14 PST 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:56:23 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>> >Don't you mean wine?  <grin>
>>
>> The question being, chilled or unchilled?
>
>It really depends on who is doing the serving, who the
>drinking.  If it was going to Vlad, I'd say get some chilled,
>sparkling wines, 'cause he hates them so much....  It'd give
>him another chance to complain, and he loves complaining.
>
>:)
>Chris

Honestly, I can't remember if brandy should be chilled or not.  It's
been so long.....

All I drink any more is port (unchilled) and cider (chilled).

--

lazarus

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American Public."               -- Theodore Roosevelt