Dragaera

[OT} Mark's even cooler than I thought he was!

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Mon May 19 13:22:10 PDT 2003

Simultaneous "Hee hee" and "My dinkum heavens!", which shows I'm so
startled I'm getting my interjections mixed up. Yes, that's almost
certainly me. I'm not sure I remember it... Yes, it comes back now. That
would be the use in the software industry (Dragon Systems, Inc.,
1990-2001, R.I.P. I was the company linguist) for a bug that must be
fixed before the product can go out the door.

Yes, that's me all right. I'd plum forgotten.

-- Dr. Whom, Consulting Linguist, Grammarian, Orthoepist, and
   Philological Busybody
   a.k.a. Mark A. Mandel