Dragaera

Spoiler Alert: Assassinations at Valabar's

Thu May 22 03:54:38 PDT 2003

Sorry for my first message, I didn't remember to include the "Spoiler" note.

In fact, I didn't noticed its purposes: I'm not englishpeaker and I didn't
know its meaning yet.

I beg your pardon,

Iván.

>From: GibelMaria at aol.com
>To: ivanrebollo at hotmail.com, dragaera at dragaera.info
>Subject: Spoiler Alert: Assassinations at Valabar's
>Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 06:12:22 EDT
>
>If you have not read Issola.. dont read the bellow message as it contains
>spoilers.
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>
>Well.. if I remember correctly, the reason Vlad doesn't think there are any
>assasin waiting for him "yet" is because he has the item which keeps him
>virtually undetectable to magics.  So they can't track him that way, they
>woudlnt be
>ready to kill him right then and there if he's just been spotted...
>
>As to why he chose to go to Valabars, he now has a Great Weapon... He's
>like... "screw it, I got on of the most powerful, and deadly weapons
>EVER...who's
>gonna mess with me?"

Accede al romance onine. Descubre gente que busca a otra gente en MSN Amor &
Amistad. http://match.msn.es/