Dragaera

Spoiler Alert: Assassinations at Valabar's

GibelMaria at aol.com GibelMaria at aol.com
Thu May 22 03:12:22 PDT 2003

If you have not read Issola.. dont read the bellow message as it contains
spoilers.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Well.. if I remember correctly, the reason Vlad doesn't think there are any
assasin waiting for him "yet" is because he has the item which keeps him
virtually undetectable to magics.  So they can't track him that way, they woudlnt be
ready to kill him right then and there if he's just been spotted...

As to why he chose to go to Valabars, he now has a Great Weapon... He's
like... "screw it, I got on of the most powerful, and deadly weapons EVER...who's
gonna mess with me?"