Dragaera

Assassinations at Valabar's

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Thu May 22 14:46:54 PDT 2003

Jag <agrajag at dragaera.net> writes:

> SKZB has said that he's under contract to write two more
> Vlad novels.  But I doubt we'll hear about them until the
> rest of the Viscount books come out.  Although SKZB never
> said when the new books will take place, I'm hoping they
> take place right after _Issola_.

Personally, I think _Issola_ is a good place to pause for a
bit and fill in some of the holes in Vlad's life.  Sure, I'd
love to see Vlad and <SPOILER> in action, but there isn't any
urgency; the only plot threads still loose are some family
issues.

A while ago in his weblog, Brust mentioned something about a
murder mystery he's working on.  I'd love to hear more
details on that too...

--KG