Dragaera

it is time to talk cook book

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Mon May 26 18:53:15 PDT 2003

Steven Brust wrote:

>Alas, I don't know of one since The Bakery in Chicago closed.  Of course,
>any street corner in Budapest will produce places with some similarities.

How distressing. We have yet to find one thing we like about Chicago, where we will live in 10 days (for the post-doctoral position I was offered now that I have successfully defended my dissertation and graduated, something that I haven't yet made reference to too many times). The opportunity to visit a restaurant patronized by a favorite author would have been a small comfort to us.

Rachel