Dragaera

it is time to talk cook book

Mon May 26 22:56:17 PDT 2003

I'm having trouble feeling sorry for you, except that I live in a
relatively sunny part of San Francisco.  I did my graduate work at the
UofC and think Chicago is a great town - for food, for music, for sports
if you care, for architecture, art, for nice sane people.  Maybe I'd
prefer to be in Paris, having lived in Knoxville, New York, Darmstadt,
Geneva, and Santa Barbara - but imho you should buy a warm coat and a copy
of The Last Hot Time and feel lucky.