Dragaera

Assassinations at Valabar's

Mon Jun 2 08:16:25 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 17:03, Philip Hart wrote:

> Having watched the final episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and knowing
> that it's really final (given various central characters being killed off;

Like that's ever stopped them before.  Joss loves to kill main
characters just because it throws the audience for a loop.  And its not
like the show hasn't already killed and brought back the main character
:)  Besides, one of those central characters that was killed will be
brought back somehow (I don't know how) and will appear on the spinoff
show "Angel".