Dragaera

Reply to {Morganti}

tyday at phantomemail.com tyday at phantomemail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:44:17 PDT 2003

> > On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:14:06 -0700, it was written:
Here's a question- can there be Morganti non-edged weapons? How about a Morganti flail, or a mace? Yes, I know the Serioli are supoosed to be the makers (as reported by Vlad- let's not get into his relability as a reporter), but does it always have to slice?

Dragaera group members:

Seems to me that a Morganti flail would be hard to come by- even for an elf such as Krager.  That is, if it has been produced and remains.  I propose it might be good to first contribute what comments we've read and remembered about these formidible tools, in order to speculate.  For example, a Morganti's aura can be covered over by too much material, such as a wooden sheath.  A question- is the Morganti blade permanently sharp?  Also- are there not a few untold Great Weapons?

- T

“We live in dangerous times.  Our armies are powerful, and we spend billions of dollars a year on new prisons, yet our lives are still ruled by fear.  We are like pygmies lost in a maze.  We are not at War, we are having a nervous breakdown.”
	– Hunter S. Thompson, Kingdom of Fear

This email is a free service of Phantom Email
available at http://phantomemail.com/.
Looking for a date?  Check out http://personalinteractions.com/go/p185.