Dragaera

Imperial Transitions (How much can we trust Paarfi)

Fri Jun 20 19:09:51 PDT 2003

--

--------- Original Message ---------

DATE: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:30:30
From: Adam Wick <awick at cs.utah.edu>
To: dragaera at dragaera.info
Cc:
>I'd be interested in seeing how the orb transition works on the change
>to a Teckla Republic. The Republic bit suggests an election process, so
>the Orb would have to either wait until the next head honcho was
>elected, or switch in mid-reign to the most recent elected head honcho.

Don't forget that there *is* a Teckla heir to the throne. I belive it was in 500 years after where the Emperor mentioned to Jurabin that the Heir is answerable for the actions of his house (in response to some claim of rebellion/rioting/or somesuch) which implies that there's someone the Orb will recognize in a transition, no matter how the ruling goes during that time?

 - B

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com