Dragaera

Half-breed citizenship

Mon Jun 30 10:00:10 PDT 2003

> Note that in _TPotD_ we see people living (in sin or out) together
> without sorcery but presumably with nookie and yet not procreating.
> Sounds a lot like a QED should follow.

It is suggestive evidence, though far from proof.  Presumably, even in the
absence of sorcery, they know what activities are (and are not) responsible
for making babies.  There are a variety of low-to-no-risk varieties of
"whoopie" available to open-minded adults.  Well, there are for humans
at least, and it seems likely that that would carry over to Dragaerans
as well.

Alexx

Alexx Kay
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers
alexx at world.std.com
http://world.std.com/~alexx
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go
 back in the same box."      -- Italian proverb