Dragaera

Jhereg reign

Tue Jul 1 09:06:30 PDT 2003

Genji wrote:
> [...]

I seem to recall the Vallista reign as being the prohibitionist reign,
and once the Jhereg were nice and fat on their profits from such a
reign, they would bribe the emperor to step down (I assume that if the
bribe works, then the cycle has turned). I wish I could remember which
book this was in; I'm not away from my books, but I have no idea which
one it might be.

Jose
--
Jose Marquez