Dragaera

We need an RPG

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Sun Jul 6 01:31:06 PDT 2003

Iain E. Davis writes:
>	System selection seems to cause the early death of attempts to
>express Dragaera as a role-playing game. :).

Quite.

Personally, I -hate- many of the systems proposed, but can deal well
with a largish number of "alternative" systems (OTE, Marvel, Nobilis,
even Amber).  But that's not really relevant.

>before.  I would suggest that rather than selecting a system, instead
>attempt to come up with a generic set of information.  Then each
>person/group will be able to easily express Dragaera in their favorite
>system.

Quite.  I don't see a reaosn not to include system specific info with
the compiled information, if available, but it should be the
system-independant information that masters, not the system-dependant
stuff.

--
     Joshua Kronengold (mneme at io.com) "I've been teaching |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'