Dragaera

started rereading _TPotD_

Sun Jul 13 12:59:27 PDT 2003

> Something I forgot.  The day on Dragaera is longer than ours, isn't
> it?  That throws everything off again.

It's 29 hours, according to some nice FAQ somewhere.  I don't think that
really matters, unless horses have been engineered - you have to take
gravity, whether Dragaerans are lighter than standard humans, etc etc into
account - as I rather doubt the extra five hours would be much help - at
least I imagine not being much more productive with the extra time if I
had to use it up each day.  Actually I think that Vlad would have
complained about being tired all the time living on such a schedule...