Dragaera

started rereading _TPotD_ -- Issola spoilers

Timothy Nelson TimN at rcn.com
Tue Jul 15 05:38:35 PDT 2003

I get the impression that the Serioli don't have an exactly...linear time
sense.
(This is of course assuming Draegeran time is linear -- there is some
credibility to the cycle-as-time-loop theory)

The quote in _Dragon_ about "because she is here in part" (paraphrased, I
don't have the text here) hints at that fact.