Dragaera

started rereading _TPotD_ -- Issola spoilers

Mon Jul 14 20:49:03 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Simmons" <scs at lokkur.dexter.mi.us>
To: "Mark A Mandel" <mam at theworld.com>
Cc: "Kenneth Gorelick" <pulmon at comcast.net>; "Derrill 'Kisc' Guilbert"
<kisc at insaneninjahero.com>; <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: started rereading _TPotD_ -- Issola spoilers

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 03:35:55PM -0400, Mark A Mandel wrote:

But we don't know if the absorption of a soul is a necessary part
of the creation of a Great Weapon.  Nor do we even know if it's a
necessary part of the creation of Godslayer.  We should bear in
mind that what we see in Issola is the *reassembly* of Godslayer
>from Spellbreaker, a Morganti dagger, and Teldra.  Of those three
parts, it may well be that only Spellbreaker was part of the original
Godslayer.

>From text, I think that's all we really know.  Which, by omission,
means we don't know *who* disassembled Godslayer.  But Sethra might,
and IMHO Verra knows as well.

Was there a specific quote in the text that says Godslayer was a full GW and
then disassembled?  I remember Vlad being told that spellbreaker was "not
yet" a GW and the serioli hinting that spellbreaker would *become* something
more.