Dragaera

Hmm...

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 5 09:38:35 PDT 2003

> Translation: Nobody is talking about the new book, and it's
> making me sad.  Do people just not have the book yet?

No, I don't yet.  Which means I'm forced to skip over any
posts discussing it, as I refuse to know any more about
it than I already do until I read it myself.

Of course, by the time I read it, the discussions here may
be over, but oh well.... <grin>

<Sigh>  I'm going to try for this weekend, because I just reread
Paths and am jonesing for a Brust-Fix (It's kinda like the Purple Crack
in its addiction, isn't it?:)

Chris
"Life is the nightmare that leaves its mark upon you
in order to prove that it is, in fact, real."
	-Thomas Ligotti- 'The Sect of the Idiot'