Dragaera

while cursing amazon re the non-release of _TLoCB_

Thu Aug 7 08:07:27 PDT 2003

I use Hotmail so that this activity doesn't go through my company's e-mail
servers.  As such, I'm left with Reply and Reply To All buttons.  I Reply To
All and then manually remove the original poster's e-mail address so the
list gets the reply (and the original poster gets only one copy of it).

I consider that a marginally awkward solution, but this is a relatively low
traffice e-mail list and I don't mind following basic discussion list e-mail
posting etiquette.  In short, it's no biggie.

johne (phy) cook
wisconsin, usa

blog: http://breezeway.blogspot.com
forum: http://forum.instagiber.com/index.php?h=1&pf=268