Dragaera

Spoilers?

Thu Aug 7 08:36:00 PDT 2003

>From: Tucker <jazzfish at softhome.net>

>Orca is book seven of the series, though. I could easily see someone
>devouring Book of Jhereg and doing the "Must have more!" thing, buying the
>next two trades and whatever else they can find and signing up for the
>mailing list immediately.

It has been my case during the past four or five months. I entered the list
having read just until phoenix and TPG and, although I have managed to read
almost all the dragaeran series, I have appreciated the spoilers alerts and
I have been surprised with both big surprises mentioned (sexy jhereg and
Godslayer).

Descubre el mayor catálogo de coches de la Red en MSN Motor.
http://motor.msn.es/researchcentre/