Dragaera

The usual Orca spoiler

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Sat Aug 16 13:24:35 PDT 2003

As noted in the subject line, contains a huge spoiler for /Orca/.

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Rachel L. Ruhlen wrote:

> [...]

No, Kiera stated that Verra gave her the vial, and *she* (Verra) wan't
sure why (in /Orca/).  I see no reason to doubt this statement.

But I think you are thinking in the right direction.  Devera *was*
there, waking Vlad up, after he did the teleport.  Devera might well
have told her grandma that she (Verra) needed to give a vial of blood
to Sethra to give to Vlad "so that things will work out right.
Pleeeease, granma?"

( Verra: "You know, *most* grandchildren would ask for a sweet..." )