Dragaera

Great Weapons (Issola Spoiler)

Mon Aug 18 00:06:49 PDT 2003

From: Matthew Hunter <matthew at infodancer.org>
Date:  Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:58:53 -0500

>On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 08:54:01PM -0700, Hans Schweitzer <
hans117 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >I shudder to think what will happen when Kieron gets off his
lazy butt and
>> >comes back up to play.
>>
>>  Kieron did come back.  Didn't you figure it out?  He came
>> back in the form of a dragon that had fun killing a few J.  Or
>> at least that's how I read it.  Vlad thought the dragon was
>> familiar.  The dragon looked at Vlad like he knew him.
>> Furthermore Aliera had a similar interaction.  I also seem to
>> recall Sethra telling Aliera that she should know who the
>> dragon was.  So I think it is obvious that Kieron did come
>> back.  Did quite a bit too.  Or am I the only one that thought
>> this...
>
>If memory serves, the generally accepted opinion of the Dragon is
>that it was Devera, not Kieron.

Ah, but Admiral Bob/Lazarus Long says that the majority is never
right.  (And we all know that Lazarus Long is infallible.)

I'd never considered that the Dragon was Kieron, but I _like_ that
idea.  It makes more _sense_ that the Dragon was Devera,
considering that we have no other sightings of her in _Issola_, but
it's cooler to think that it was Kieron.

¬
MJ

      http://erythros.livejournal.com/