Dragaera

Phoenix (was Re: Mario the Mystery)

Mon Aug 18 01:59:11 PDT 2003

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, David Silberstein wrote:

>      Spoilers for "Brokedown Palace", beware...
>
>On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, lazarus wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:16:11 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> >>About Easterners mating with Phoenix--or any Dragaeran. I bet it happens
> >>lot more than anyone lets on, but that most of the births to Easterner
> >>mothers and the offspring is raised as an Easterner. Probably isn't
> >>frequent, but with the recent influx of Easterners into the Empire, it's
> >>gotta happen if it is possible.
> >
> >But do we ever hear about Eastern/human half breeds?
> >

>We do not, and Aliera has stated flat-out that it is impossible for
>Easterners and Dragaerans to breed.
>
>To the left, there is Brigitta.  I suspect - but only suspect - that
>her father, a "demon", is in fact a Dragaeran (perhaps one with only
>minor powers in the Empire, he finds that in the East he can be a big
>shot).  Aliera might simply be wrong on this, seeing as how she also
>stated flat-out that there was no genetic connection between
>Easterners and Dragaerans, and was later shown to be wrong by Sethra.

Taking into account the kind of taboo that exists in the Dragaeran culture
among the halfbreed between houses, I must consider that, in case that it
was possible to breed for Easteners and Dragaerans, it will be one of the
greater taboos in this society. Therefore, maybe Aliera's statement was not
just incorrect for her genetic knowledgement but influenced by its cultural
inheritance.

Dale rienda suelta a tu tiempo libre. Encuentra mil ideas para exprimir tu
ocio con MSN Entretenimiento. http://entretenimiento.msn.es/