Dragaera

Several Interview Questions for Sethra Lavode

Fri Aug 22 11:45:54 PDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 09:21:04AM -0500, Greg Morrow wrote:
> David Silberstein wondered aloud:
> >() Have you ever been outside of the Empire?
>
> We know that Sethra has visited the Paths, which are not within the Empire
> in most senses.

Plus she predates the Empire, so has thus lived in areas not legally part of
the Empire.

> () It has been alleged, albeit by an Easterner and hence unreliably, that
> Iceflame "embodies the power of Dzur Mountain". If true, in what sense?

Paarfi said something similar -- Iceflame being linked both to her and to Dzur
Mountain, plus a line about Sethra and the mountain after that which I don't
remember.

-xx- Damien X-)