Dragaera

Great Weapons

Wed Sep 3 00:48:45 PDT 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Iván Rebollo wrote:

> Philip Hart wrote:

> >While it seems like setting myself up as Job to continue the argument,
> >Morrolan, to quote someone I tend to agree with, "fully expects to be
> >staying."  The main use for Blackwand I can see would be to slay all the
> >Gods and destroy the control system of the Paths so he could walk out
> >alive.  As it happens, he makes no use of Blackwand per se.
>
> I think that even if M did not think that he would be able to come back, he
> had a task to perform in the paths helping Vlad and therefore it would be
> useful to bring it, i.e. to fight against several dead dragonlords.

So are you Eliphaz, Bildad, or Zophar?
http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/ds/sb141/point3.html
Or...
http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/ds/sb141/point1.html)

Note M tells BW to heel before the duels.

Several dead dragonlords - isn't it funny for a dead guy to object to
being knifed by Vlad?  I just saw Pirates of the Caribbean (a fun movie
which only needs to be edited down some 20% to be entirely recommendable) -
dead men make bad sparring partners...