Dragaera

Auden, Fenton . . .

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 16:02:52 PDT 2003

Who'd a thunk it? A prosaic debate on male  vs female sexual arousal on
one of the more provocative lists around. Frankly, my more bestial side
is titillated by thinking about the sexual proclivities of beings whose
essence contains critical components of ANIMALS!!! Thank G-d that
Norska didn't make it into the 17! Nonetheless, what would one do to
pleasure a person made up in part of giant snail genes?

Real sexual pleasure is probably not best served in this discussion,
but I wonder what our more imaginative members (I use the word
advisedly) could do to enlighten us, or at least disambiguate, the
human/animal sexual interaction!