Dragaera

LoCB Comments

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 5 09:43:21 PDT 2003

> From: rone at ennui.org (roger n. tospott)
>
> Raellew at aol.com writes:
>   A minor spoiler:

>   What is the difference between a soul mate and a familiar? If there
>   isn't one, why does Morrolan tell Vlad he's never heard of a witch
>   having two familiars?
>
> Yeah, especially since Brimford clearly has two familiars.

Except that, as it stands, we don't know enough about
him.  After all, anyone who sees Vlad would think he had
two familiars--perhaps Brimford has a story or two....

:0
Chris

"Blind man's night is music to the deaf, and
everyone has *two* paths, not one, whence comes
tragedy and comedy, forsooth and damn straight,
son."
 - "The Gypsy" - Brust & Lindholm