Dragaera

Worried About ...

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 16:22:59 PDT 2003

rone at ennui.org (roger n. tospott) writes:

> Gaertk at aol.com writes:
>> First some bad news (and I really hate to be the bearer
>> of such, but someone has to):  I just saw the massmarket
>> edition of POTD, and it still has a typo in the URL for
>> Mark's webpage.  So could someone please politely inform
>> the nice  folks at Tor so this can be fixed finally?
>
> Given Ilen's report of Paarfi's rant regarding 'now' and
> 'not', the likelihood of this being fixed seems very
> remote.

Still, the attempt should be made.

Anyway, thanks for making this reply.  I've been wondering
if *anyone* bothered to read the stuff I wrote above the
spoiler space.  I can't believe no one has commented yet on
the _Buttercup's Baby_ news.

> rone
> dragaeran editors' mothers wear combat boots

Considering that they call themselves Glorious Montain Press,
I wouldn't be surprised to find Dragonlords (male and female)
in upper management.

--KG