Dragaera

Kragar (was: A thought concerning Skinter's future...)

Tue Nov 4 14:50:05 PST 2003

I like Kragar so much.  He's such a cool character.  I'm looking forward to
learning more about his particular (peculiar) backstory some day.

johne (phy) cook
wisconsin, usa

personal blog: http://breezeway.blogspot.com
aerie blog: http://aeriepress.blogspot.com/