Dragaera

Nanowrimo 2003 (why didn't somebody tell me!)

Mon Nov 10 12:53:42 PST 2003

lol.  I was thinking about that, to be honest, but decided that it's better
exercise for me to play it fairly straight.  Besides, I'm afraid that once
started, I couldn't stop. ;)

Seriously, I'd feel like I was straying into hallowed territory.  I'm going
to sink or swim with my own devices, I think.

johne (phy) cook
wisconsin, usa

personal blog: http://breezeway.blogspot.com
aerie blog: http://aeriepress.blogspot.com/