Dragaera

Divine maternity (WAS: Thoughts about Piro and Krytaan....)

Thu Nov 20 15:41:16 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 13:04, Philip Hart wrote:

> I was thinking that during Adron's double-take at the end of _TPG_ he was
> recalling a ritual (which he hadn't understood at the time) where he
> presented Verra with a vial of his blood (or some other precious bodily
> fluid).  Or maybe not a vial, exactly.

I always thought Adron was recalling a ritual that he fully understood,
but just didn't expect Verra to be able to bear him a child, or to bear
him one at all for that matter.  I believe its mentioned somewhere that
dragaerans only have kids if they want to.  There are no accidental
births with them.