Dragaera

OSC on the virtues of writer's block

Thu Dec 4 13:38:27 PST 2003

It took me awhile to figure RSI out to be "Repetitive Stress Injury".  Did I
get it right?  ;)

(It's not his politics that worry me, it's his religion, but I can't deny
that he's a helluva writer.  His _Ender's Shadow_ series was superb.

johne (phy) cook
wisconsin, usa

aerie blog: http://aeriepress.blogspot.com/

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."
- Jedediah Springfield

>From: Philip Hart <philiph at SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
>I could write six books a year, though I'd get an RSI.  Maybe if he wrote
>fewer books he could vary his themes a little and maybe incorporate some
>personal growth, like into adulthood.  He's probably the most talented SF
>writer out there whose work I have no more desire to read - and it's not
>because his politics frighten me.

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.