Dragaera

Now *here's* a thought

ReVibe68 at aol.com ReVibe68 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 16:17:30 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/7/03 11:08:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
davids at kithrup.com writes:

> Kieron the Conqueror has already been named as Devera's father.

Excuse me to be disagreeing with you gently, but Kieron is not Devera's
father.   I am under the impression that Mario is Devera's Pappy because Aliera is
currently shagging Aforementioned Master-Assassin.  But I'm curious as to what
makes you think that Kieron is Devera's dad?

Politicians and Diapers have one thing in common.
They should be changed regularly and for The Same Reason!!.
Truth Is Truth.