Dragaera

Steve's Web Log

Sat Jan 10 15:13:17 PST 2004

Yeah, I'm 250 but could easily be happy and healthy at, like, 180.   Even
200 would give me more energy, I think.

The problem is that I like sugar, bread, potatoes, and pasta, all the things
that Atkins frowns on.  Plus, *keeping* the weight off without getting nutty
is important.

I'm still weighing (heh) my options.

johne (phy) cook
wisconsin, usa

aerie blog: http://aeriepress.blogspot.com/

"Well, God bless your crooked little heart..."
Tom Waits, Mule Variations