Dragaera

Dragaera Book Search

Sun Jan 11 18:41:37 PST 2004

I was unsure who to send this to, so I'm just sending it here.  Hope it
gets to the right person.

I was playing with the Dragaera Book Search on dragaera.info and noticed
that it gives black responses at times.  For instance, if you search for
'teckla reign', then click the second response (should be for
500ya01.html) which is a three-star match, you don't see any useful data
on the match.

Also, is there a way the 'Show' buttons can be turned into normal
links?  I'd love to be able to go through the list and just open the
first few hits, each in their own tab, then go through them, closing the
ones I don't want, and leaving the others open.  Unfortunately, with the
way it is right now, I have to keep using Back and Forward to go through
it, which is a little annoying.

Thanks,

Jag