Dragaera

The pleasures and quandries of getting older

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 13:39:15 PST 2004

There was so much about Zelazny that was great. I loved his throwaway
lines--Among my relations I like sex the best and Eric the
least...Tokyo Bay with "condums (sic)...limp, semitransparent
testaments to the urge to continue the species but not tonight"...His
premature demise was a tragedy in many, many ways.

Ken