Dragaera

Feng!

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Wed Feb 4 10:06:38 PST 2004

Chris Olson - SunPS writes:
>The "Satan thing"?  Are you referring to "To Reign in Hell"?

Yes.  Couldn't remember the name.

>I would not consider that book slow by any stretch.  Damn
>good, with an ending beyond belief, with a host of great
>characters (on par with the usual), but slow?

I didn't find it slow or boring.  I was also 14, and found the ideas
involved original.

I suspect, given the reactions of my (somewhat older, and older when
they read it) friends, that I'd find it less palatable now -- clearly,
TRiH has a lot of fans, but it's got plenty of detractors as well
(obviously, not anywhere near as commonly disliked as, say, Feng's).

--
     Joshua Kronengold (mneme at io.com) "I've been teaching |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'