Dragaera

Flying Dragons

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Fri Feb 20 07:39:48 PST 2004

Kenneth Stone writes:
>As to the Devera/Dragon thing, I always
>assumed that it was the same dragon from
>the paths of the dead, and any recognition
>would come from that.  Recall that Steve
>said that nobody was anybody else.

Um.
Right.
This was in reference to speculation about one character being Mario,
or Piro, or whatnot, not about Devera sightings.

>I don't understand where the whole
>Dragon-Devera thing started. Please
>help?

It's been pretty well proven (as well as confirmed by skzb); remember,
among other things, the equivalence of gesture between the Dragon and
Aliera.

--
     Joshua Kronengold (mneme at io.com) "I've been teaching |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'