Dragaera

Geography: An Introduction to the Map of Dragaera

Sun Feb 22 19:54:56 PST 2004

> b. "looks good" in general. But bright green on green-black, while it
> looks classy, is not the easiest combo to read.

This is true... What can I say, I cut my teeth on a "Reject 20" (I think
that's what we called it--it was 14 years ago) with a black and green
phosphorus screen; I've been hooked ever since. :)

I've tried to space the text over far enough that it doesn't overwrite the
green goo on the left; which should make it clearly readable (beyond the
goo, it's a straight black background).

> c. nitpick: compat<i>ble/bility, not with an "a".

*blush* Thanks, it's corrected now.

> d. May I put a link to this on Cracks and Shards?

Yes.

Of course, you might want to wait until I've actually got some maps on
there.  I've already received a couple of emails from people confused as to
why there are no maps up yet (I'm working on it!).

I've got a handful of articles I want to finish, then I'll start with two
places I think I can map out very well:

1. The area around Mt. Bli'aard.

2. The Adrilankha/Castle Black/Dzur Mountain triangle.

Beyond that, everything gets very speculative so far, especially
west-to-north of Adrilankha.

> e. How about links to other Brust sites?

If you mean, can I put links to other sites on my site, yes.

Is there an official list of active Brust websites out there?

I know of yours, and the Time Line, and a couple that are referenced on
Brust's webpage, and of course, dragaera.info.

Bryan