Dragaera

Geography: An Introduction to the Map of Dragaera

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Sun Feb 22 20:57:01 PST 2004

"Bryan Newell" <bryann at bryann.net> writes:

>> e. How about links to other Brust sites?
>
> If you mean, can I put links to other sites on my site, yes.
>
> Is there an official list of active Brust websites out there?
>
> I know of yours, and the Time Line, and a couple that are referenced on
> Brust's webpage, and of course, dragaera.info.

We think of ourselves as "official", if not necessarily definitive, at
dragaera.info.

(And I'm planning to link your geography site, I'm just holding off to
let it get a little further along before doing so.)

Always happy to have other sites we should link to pointed out.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>