Dragaera

zelazny

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Tue Feb 24 14:00:27 PST 2004

Gaertk at aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 2/23/2004 11:27:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> writes:
>
>> Philip Hart <philiph at SLAC.Stanford.EDU> writes:
>>
>>> Why isn't this [bibliographic] info on the Dragaera page?
>>
>> A bibliography section is on the to-do list.  I've been
>> grabbing the recent posts to help me with that, but the
>> real issue is how much detail to store in the records, and
>> how to represent multiple publications in anthologies.
>
> Is this an issue?  From what I've seen, the only cases of
> multiple publication are novels or parts of novels.

Doesn't mean it's not an issue.  I'm sure I couldn't get Steven to
commit to not making any future sales of stories, for example.

And anyway, if we have to handle it for novels, then handling for
shorts is already covered, and we already know we have to handle it
for novels (both multiple individual editions, and joined editions
like _The Book of Jhereg_).
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>