Dragaera

various

Tue Feb 24 15:32:04 PST 2004

   I have a few replies that may be slightly off topic
so I'll combine them into this one message.

   First, I'd like to thank everyone who complimented
me on my analysis of Zerika's journey.

   I also worded a sentence about doubled consonants
badly and changed the scope of an adverb.  I should
have said that r (and most consonants) usually aren't
doubled at the end of a word.  I just meant that
within a word a doubled consonant can't be taken as
indicating the spelling of the word alone ("stirring"
and "stepping" vs. "stir" and "step").

   My first e-mail about Habil's plan was accidentally
sent before I finished.  I sent the complete one a few
minutes later (I don't know if everyone saw it or read
it).

   Finally, though I'm using Mary Whalen's e-mail
account, my name is Sean Whalen.  Some of you may have
seen me on the Urth List for discussion of Gene
Wolfe's books.