Dragaera

OT: a great ten rule

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Thu Feb 26 18:17:50 PST 2004

David Goldfarb <goldfarb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:

> From: "Warlord" <warlord at dragon.com>
>
>>Found this browsing through boingboing. I was amused.
>>Just passing it along.  Page link is http://www.boingboing.net/
> [snip]
>>(this is my third link from Teresa Nielsen Hayden in one day, which has to
>>be some kind of record) Link (via Making Light) posted by Cory Doctorow at
>>10:09:25 PM
>
> I really don't understand why everyone on the net doesn't follow
> Making Light religiously.  Teresa Nielsen Hayden is a goddess
> (or at least an extremely hoopy frood, take your pick).

Unfortunately, she's taken to publishing primarily in her own weblog,
and I just don't get out to read weblogs regularly.  Or much of any
other kind of web site.  I go to web sites for more directed,
specific, purposes.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>