Dragaera

New Dragaera Timeline version is up

Tue Mar 2 17:27:53 PST 2004

After some procrastination (but at least before the
next volume comes out), I have updated The Dragaera
Timeline.  Most substantively, it now includes the
events detailed in _The Lord of Castle Black_, but
I've also incorporated notes from various on-line
discussions, so most of the controversial sections
have been at least slightly revised.  As always,
comments and corrections are welcomed.

New to this version, I have put the Timeline into
html format, and changed its address slightly.  It
is now at: http://www.panix.com/~alexx/dragtime.html
It's entirely likely that the new formatting is in
some ways suboptimal, so I invite feedback upon
that aspect as well.

Lastly, I have added donation buttons, for those
who feel like using them.  I'm currently unemployed,
so a little extra cash would be particularly
welcome.

Alexx

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers.
alexx at carolingiaSPAMBL@CK.org                http://www.panix.com/~alexx
Virtue is more to be feared than vice because
 its excesses are not regulated by conscience.
   [Seen on a Nancy Button, nancy at genie.slhs.udel.edu]