Dragaera

Several Questions...

Wed Mar 3 12:14:22 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Jot Powers wrote:

> Although, to be honest, I thought it was obvious.  Cawti was obviously
> pregnant in ummm....I think _Teckla_.
>
> The exchange was something like this:
>
> Vlad:  Loish, is Rocza pregnant?
> Loish:  No.  I don't think so.
> Vlad: Ok
>
> Now we know that Rocza is close to Cawti, so to me it was
> obvious that she was pregnant.

This is pg 120-121 (ppb) of _Phoenix_ (near the beginning of Lesson 9).
L actually points out that R is upset about C.  But your point is good.
I think I'll consider this the post of the month for February.

As a side note, the exchange is comic - L starts to explain jhereg
reproduction, and V cuts him off.  I can see Johnny Depp as V and, uhh,
Chris Hill or John Malkovich as the voice of L.