Dragaera

Mail System Error - Returned Mail

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Wed Mar 3 16:35:55 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Mail Administrator wrote:

>Is this some kind of virus, or do you not actually exist?

Uh.  Since the message below appears to be directed at me, I will
simply point out that among the errors is:

>Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 Rejected: 68.1.17.243 is too spammish

Which is to say, the IP block associated with that address has sent
too much spam.  Or so I understand.  Anyway, kithrup.com is a mighty
wall against spam; which is probably a good thing considering how much
spam gets *through*.  I've had mail from friends and family bounce as
well, though.  On the other hand, dragaera.info is permitted, so mail
to the list always gets through.