Dragaera

Dzur Mountain

Thu Mar 4 09:21:19 PST 2004

>     I still don't
> understand how cutting off the Jenoine's connection to
> the Lesser Sea is supposed to get rid of the amorphia
> they already have.  Can't they still use it to create
> an Orb from their trellanstone?

Note that the Jenoine didn't have a "sea", they had a "river"
(at least, so far as we actually saw); we saw no stable pool.
We suspect that the source of that River was the Lesser Sea,
but we never saw its destination.  Perhaps they were only able
to temporarily divert that amorphia from the (allegedly) one
place in the multiverse where a stable concentration exists,
and unable to *keep* that amorphia stable without letting it
return to its source fairly quickly (or letting it eat their
entire planet).

Alexx

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers.
alexx at carolingiaSPAMBL@CK.org                http://www.panix.com/~alexx
Does it have enhanced IR vision, a particle beam weapon with target
 acquisition, highly amplified arm/leg systems, self-contained
 atmosphere, and a small nuclear plant?  No?  Not much of a "power
 suit", is it?    [Seen on a Nancy Button, nancy at genie.slhs.udel.edu]