Dragaera

New Story Ideas

alexx at panix.com alexx at panix.com
Thu Mar 4 21:47:45 PST 2004

> "Artifacts of Morrolan's experiments in witchcraft littered small and large
> tables, and his stone altar, black against black, was just barely
> discernable at the far end.  Here I had lain helpless while Morrolan battled
> a demon that had taken his own sword from him.  Here I had parlayed with
> spirits from my ancestral home for the release of the Necromancer's soul.
> Here had I battled with my own likeness, come to take me to that land from
> which none return."
>
> So.  Which of these is most likely to appear in the next book?

I suspect none.  Last we heard, SKZB thought it would be set after _Issola_,
whereas the events above were narrated some time before _Athyra_.  Or, if
you meant the final bit of Viscount, I still suspect none, since I'd be
surprised if Vlad got more than a cameo, if that.

Alexx

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers.
alexx at carolingiaSPAMBL@CK.org                http://www.panix.com/~alexx
"The men of London, or at least a small but significant percentage of
 them, seemed to polarise between writing into the papers with wild and
 heroic schemes for catching the killer, or writing into the papers with
 sick, masturbatory fantasies in which they pretended to /be/ the murderer."
    -- Alan Moore in correspondence with Dave Sim about _From Hell_