Dragaera

Sethra Lavode Afterword Query - No Spoilers

Fri Apr 9 17:13:18 PDT 2004

Could anyone be so kind as to enlighten me regarding the game being played by the gods in the Afterword as written by the estimable John M. Ford? I am not knowledgeable regarding games of chance, and my sister in her ever growing desire to play games with her rather lovely new decks of playing cards has decided she wishes to play it. She attempted to start a game using the description in the book, but soon found her understanding of it rather lacking. If someone could enlighten us on the name of the game, and even where to find the rules (I am, of course, assuming it is a real card game) we would be most appreciative.

Yr devoted servant,
Jessica