Dragaera

Paarfi's account vs... (Spoiler for Sethra Lavode)

Mon Apr 12 08:23:26 PDT 2004

spoilers ho:

Re: the difference between Paarfi's and Paresh's version of a certain
encounter:

> Actually, what amazes me is that Paarfi knows about the event
> sufficiently to actually recount it at all!  Who would have told
> him THAT version?  Aerich?  Dead.  Khaavren?  Never had time to
> hear it.  Paresh?  Possibly, but if so, Paarfi clearly didn't
> believe him.

I would presume that Aerich wrote at least one letter between leaving
Tazendra's castle and his death.  After all, he's always portrayed as
being meticulous about having his affairs in order, and he *knew* that
he was walking into a trap.

Alexx

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers.
alexx at carolingiaSPAMBL@CK.org                http://www.panix.com/~alexx
"I agree that is what it should say, I don't think that it *does* say that.
 One of the classic difficulties in writing law (or software)."
                -- Tibor