Dragaera

On Great Weapons and Marriages

Tue Apr 27 17:55:09 PDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 05:38:15PM -0700, David Goldfarb wrote:

> Her relative youth, and also the social unacceptability of cross-House
> marriage.  She can't marry cross-House, and she can't marry within
> her own House, so she pretty much can't marry at all.

Hmm... I wonder if this is why the Empress Norathar will lift the
ban on cross-House marriages.  It's clear that when she takes the
throne, Zerika could still be alive.  Heck, that might even fit into
the whole 'decadent phoenix' bit -- Zerika abdicates under fire rather
than give up her Eastern lover.
--
"Offense thieves -- they take it when it isn't offered."
	-- another definition by Tom Digby